Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Happy Early Birthday To Me!

About a week ago, I was told by my super, wonderful husband, Daniel, that I was getting a box in the mail. Hmm, what could it be? He ordered me a new everyday lens for my camera! It is a Tamron SP AF28-75mm F/2.8 lens. It came highly recommended from my friend and fellow photographer Sam. She actually let me borrow hers about a month ago and I fell in love with it! I so didn't want to give it back and go back to using my kit lens. It took such sharp, beautiful pictures! Well now, thanks to Daniel, I have my own!


This picture isn't the best as it was taken with my cell phone, but you get the idea. I love my new addition and so can't wait to put it to work! I did take a few shots with it over at Sam's, in her backyard....



Then yesterday, I decided to take a drive and see if I could find some nice wildflowers. They are sprouting up everywhere now and just asking to be photographed. These ones I found on the side of the road.


This flower is my favorite! 


1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! Great pics!!!

    ReplyDelete