Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Lots of Beach Time

Today was in the 90s and beautiful! We here in CA could not have asked for a more perfect day!

I started off my day with a 17.5 mile, round trip bike ride with a friend of mine. We enjoyed a nice ride down along the coast, taking in the sights and sun. It was a lot of fun and we had a great time chatting along the ride.

Then, after picking up both boys from school, we met up with a group of friends down at the beach. The weather at 4:00pm was still perfect! I love where I live!

So here are some pictures from our beach time:










1 comment:

  1. lol, I first read your post as "I started off my day with a 175 mile bike ride." I must confess instantly I thought of that Martha Stewart joke about what all she does in a day. lol Then I saw the decimal point, and I was still very impressed. I need to do more exercise like you and Red. The pictures are nice! Living by the beach looks fun!

    ReplyDelete