Sunday, May 1, 2011

Stallion Springs

The weekend started in April and is now coming to an end in May. Wow, time is flying by so fast!

We just spent our weekend up at Daniel's parents house. My Mother-in-law just celebrated her birthday, so we all drove up to visit and celebrate it with her. A nice surprise what that Daniel's brother Jeff, and his family, made the drive as well. It was a very nice, and relaxing weekend. All the kids had a blast! I especially love when the cousins get together because they all get along so well. The visit was short, but sweet, and everyone had a great time!

So here are some pictures that I took while up there:

My nephew and niece:
Isn't my niece a cutie?!
 Giving sweet kisses to his cousin:
Queen Bailey:
 King Chuck:
 Cousins:
The cousins again:
 My cute little guy!
 My niece:

 Finally, a shot of my handsome, big guy!
Here are some wild flowers that I found:



 It was very chilly there in the morning, and I found this Poppy with what looks like its arms wrapped around it to keep it warm.

2 comments: