Sunday, April 3, 2011

An active, family day!

Since we had a beautiful day ahead of us, we figured we would get out and enjoy it! First stop, a walk down to Salt Creek Beach. I normally do this walk with my friends (well to be honest, it has been a LONG time since I've gone). We packed up the boys' scooters so they could ride the path, while Dan and I kept up a good pace. The reward for taking this path is that you come out to the beautiful Pacific Ocean! All along we passed many beautiful wild flowers. We decided to make the trek up the "dreaded" hill to the Ritz...

I'm so glad we did. I got so many beautiful pictures up there.



I also found some good flowers growing on the side of the hill (I'm thinking they like the view as much as I do) and this little guy...

I also got a cute shot of my guys. My oldest is NOT a big photo guy, but trust me, he was there!
Lastly I got some more pictures on the walk back to the car. The total walk was 3.6 miles! A great workout!


After our walk, we went home and got cleaned up. Then we walked, yet again, but this time it was across the street, to have a nice lunch and then watch the movie Diary Of A Wimpy Kid 2. We all really enjoyed the movie! Now it is time to relax. The day is done and we are on Spring Break!! No having to wake up early for the whole week!!!!!!!

1 comment: