Thursday, April 21, 2011

New Additions

This morning, after dropping my youngest off at school, and a Starbuck's visit with the ladies, I came home to find a bunch of new succulent plants for my patio! Audrey's husband Robert dropped them off, along with a very shabby chic shelf unit to put them on. I absolutely love them! Each one is so unique and they will definitely add life to my dull patio.
Speaking of the patio, we are going to plant my boxes tomorrow! Once we get them done, I will hang them, and then all we will need are some festive lights and some art, and the whole transformation will be complete. I will definitely post before and after pictures once we are all done!
But for now, I will leave you with some pictures of my new additions!


 This isn't a new addition, but I did want to share that my bud is beginning to bloom on my Freesia.
 This teeny flower is growing from one of the plants. I used a macro filter to get in close.
 I love this plant. It looks like I have a little person living in this pot!


On last thing, I need to give a HUGE thank you to my friend Sam for passing on her macro lens filters to me. I love them!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE these! Nice angles and compositions too. I'm jealous that you already get to plant some things...we just got done shoveling the snow off our deck. :) Great share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous shots! Enjoy the filters!!!

    ReplyDelete