Thursday, April 14, 2011

Playing Around

Nothing much exciting going on this week. We are back into the school grind and I have been laying low at home. I did want to get out my camera and take a few more shots of my flowers before they leave. They are so pretty and I have LOVED having them on my kitchen bar, smiling at me every day.

I brought a few of them out and played around with reflections again. I put up my make-shift set and started shooting. Here are some of my faves:


This one I played around with in PSE. The flower is good, but I don't like how you can see my seam.


Another one that I put a border around in PSE:


I really like this one! It's my favorite:


I'm so glad that today is Thursday! Bring on the weekend! We have rented a boat to take out on the harbor for 2 hours on Saturday. The weather is supposed to be beautiful and warm! You know I will have my camera with me!!!

1 comment: