Friday, April 8, 2011

Putting The Pieces Together

Another quiet day at home. I am loving Spring Break and the fact that I don't have to get up and rush off every morning. So last night, I got treated out to happy hour by my great friend! She took me out to celebrate my birthday, which is actually tomorrow. We had a few Tropical Sunrise margaritas, met some new people, and overall, had a blast!!
While I was out with her, hubby decided to take the boys out. They had dinner and then went strolling through some shops that are in the same center. The boys ended up coming home with these 3D puzzles, which are very cool, but DO NOT come with instructions. I guess they are kind of a game and test your brain on assembling them. No progress was made last night, so I figured since I nothing planned to do today, why not give them a shot!
Oh boy, I really had NO idea what I was in for. Talk about frustrating! After a while, I was finally able to assemble my little guys puzzle. It is very cool and I have warned him that it is now a treasure to display and not a toy! I do not want to have to reassemble that! Once is enough for this brain! So here it is.....

My next challenge for the day, tackle one of the two wooden puzzles that my oldest son bought. Again, no instructions. These boxes need to have a warning label on the side that say "will cause frustration and may cause swearing!" This one wasn't as hard as the gem, but it still wasn't easy. I had to go off the picture from the package and figure out where each piece went. Once I finally got it all together, I put it up on his shelf and told him to be careful. It is very fragile. Here it is.....
Lastly I will end with a picture from yesterday that I didn't get around to posting. The boys got into the Halloween bin and were playing around. I figured it would be cool to take some pictures of my rockers. So here is a picture I made of them in PSE.
Alright, time to go check on dinner that is simmering away in the Crockpot...my Mom's cream chicken! A family favorite!!

No comments:

Post a Comment