Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Lazy Day

Today was just one of those days. The weather was gloomy, so it made for a perfect stay-at-home kind of day. I did venture out in the drizzle to pick up two movies from the local Redbox. I already watched Burlesque, which I really liked, and am about to relax and enjoy my evening with Dwayne Johnson in Faster!

I did play around in Photoshop Elements for a little while though. My older son found some cool pictures on the Internet, taken with a tilt-shift lens. He liked how they looked "toy-like." I do not own a tilt-shift lens, but I do recall there being a way to do the affect in Photoshop, so off I went to play. I took this picture of my lonely car sitting outside to use as my practice.


Now here it is after I did the tilt-shift affect on it. Kind of looks like a Hot Wheel car.


Lastly, I did get this cute shot of my youngest. He was in his room playing a computer game. I love when I get his genuine smiles. He has a great smile in pictures, but I love the "true" smile!


Alright, I think I hear The Rock calling out my name (oh yeah, I wish!). I am off to enjoy my movie!

1 comment:

  1. Gotta learn how to do that in PSE - fun!!! And your son has got a great smile!!

    ReplyDelete