Friday, April 8, 2011

A Beautiful Surprise From A Sweet Little Girl!

I'm sitting here relaxing and messing around on my computer when I get a text from a good friend. She wants to know if I am home and says that her daughter has something she wants to give me.
A few minutes later, the two of them arrive and her daughter gets out of the car with a dozen beautiful roses and a balloon for me. She hands them to me and says "Happy Birthday" and hands me a hand-written note that says "I love you!" I am so touched by this!


Her mom and I went out last night for happy hour to celebrate and I guess when she got home, her daughter asked why we went out. She told her it was to celebrate my birthday. Her daughter then broke out into tears because she said she didn't get me anything. So out they went today and she picked these out for me. It is the sweetest thing! She is going to be 6 in May and I love her so much, as if she was my own!





I played around with this last shot in PSE.

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday!! And what a sweet little girl!! Love the balloon and flowers!

    ReplyDelete